Other Programmes

Additional Programmes Offered By Premier Consultancy

Explore our range of Other Programmes

Read about the other programmes we offer. Make sure to book a free consultation with one of our immigration experts to explore the possibilities available to you.

Canada C11 Self Employed Entrepreneur Work Permit Other Programs
C11 Self-Employed-Entrepreneur Work Permit Eligibility Criteria

C11 Self-Employed/Entrepreneur
Work Permit (Without LMIA)

Canada is a land of opportunity. One such opportunity is the Canada C11 Self-Employed/Entrepreneur Work Permit (Without LMIA) for individuals, entrepreneurs and business owners to start or own a business in Canada. Initially, the permit is issued for 2 years, but a pathway to permanent residency is available after successfully operating the business for 12 months. As a unique immigration set up offering company formation services in tandem, we are able to aid you throughout the process from application to approval to full company set up with business addresses and bank accounts. The Canada C11 Self-Employed/Entrepreneur Work Permit (Without LMIA) offers many benefits for applicants as well as their families.

UK Expansion Worker Visa Programme
UK Expansion Worker Visa

UK Expansion Worker Visa Programme

If you have an existing foreign business that has not started trading in the UK, you can achieve UK residency through a series of visa programmes. We can assist you with all aspects of business expansion and visa applications from initial consultation to achieving UK residency (indefinite leave to remain and citizenship). To come to the UK to work initially, you will need to apply for the UK Expansion Worker Visa which allows you to come to the UK to set up or manage a new UK branch of an existing foreign business. Premier has decades of experience helping foreign businesses expand into the UK market including registration and regulatory requirements. While this visa allows you to work in the UK, it is issued for a maximum period of 24 months and does not count towards the 5 years needed for indefinite leave to remain in the UK. To progress towards UK residency, a further Skilled Worker Visa is required.

If this programme interests you, please get in touch with our immigration advisors who can provide you with a brochure and free initial consultation.

Our Success Stories of CBI/RBI Programmes