- Minimum Investment
- Real Estate
- Time to Citizenship
90 - 120 Days
- Visa-Free Access
140+ Visa free destinations
St. Lucia offers tropical climate, lovely beaches and unspoiled landscapes. The beauty of this island is that it is encapsulated by rich greenery and inviting ocean. Its citizenship program is relatively new compared to other Caribbean islands, but remains one of the most popular programs for getting your strong second passport.
The island is symbolic of adventure and passion. Always evocative, Saint Lucia welcomes visitors with its soothing waves and sandy beaches.
St Lucia is the only sovereign nation to be named after a female saint. It’s a place that you will always want to come back to. No one visits St Lucia once!
This island has lots to offer including rainforests, volcanic mud baths, beautiful beaches, hotels and clubs and coastal walks. The sight of Pitons (twin peaks) will stay with you forever. From snorkelling to live sea turtle hatching at dusk, the island has something to please everyone.
Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment Benefits
Saint Lucian citizenship allows one to travel to over 131 countries Visa Free including the Schengen Zone, EU and UK.
There are no personal visit or physical residency requirements under St. Lucia Citizenship by Investment program.
Enjoy all the benefits of being a citizen of Saint Lucia which includes the right to live, work, and study in the country, and enter and leave as you please. No Taxes are applicant on non-resident citizens of the country.
Minimal taxation – no tax on wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income or capital gains.
Dual citizenship is recognized under St. Lucia Citizenship by Investment programme. The country offers irrevocable lifetime citizenship.
Personal visits are not required for your application to be approved. Click here for more info.
Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment Options
National Economic Funds Investment Option was established under Section 33 of the Citizenship Act of Saint Lucia solely for receiving the qualifying Investment for funding govt. Sponsored Projects. Individuals may choose to make a financial contribution to the NEF program to quality for the citizenship program. It is established under the citizenship act solely for receiving the qualifying Investment for funding Govt Sponsored Projects. Following contributions are applicable:
- US$100,000: Single applicant.
- US$140,000: Main applicant with a spouse.
- US$150,000: Family with up to 3 dependents (spouse + 2 children).
- US$25,000: Each additional qualifying dependent, of any age.
- US$15,000: Each qualifying dependent in addition to a family of four(family includes a spouse).
Saint Lucia has a huge flow of visitors and tourists every year and the St. Lucia citizenship by Investment unit offers some world-class real estate projects. The Citizenship by Investment Programme offers investors real estate projects under the following categories:
- High-end branded hotels and resorts
- High-end boutique properties
- Any other project that the Minister, on recommendation of the Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment Board and after consultation with Cabinet, considers necessary.
- Minimum investment: US$200,000. The real estate is re-sellable after 5 years.
- Non-refundable administration fee:
- Applicant applying alone – US$30,000.
- Applicant applying with spouse – US$45,000.
- Each qualifying dependent (18 years of age and over) – US$10,000
- Each qualifying dependent (under 18 years of age) – US$5,000
- Applicant applying with spouse & more than four dependents – US$ 10,000.
An applicant and accompanying dependant may also opt to invest in Saint Lucia government bonds through an investment in Government Bonds. The bonds are non-interest bearing, and must be registered and remain in the name of the applicant for a five-year holding period from the date of first issue. After 5 years, the bonds can be sold to redeem full initial investment amount.
- Once an application for citizenship has been approved, the following minimum investment in Government Bonds is required:
- Sole applicant: US$300,000
- For any number of additional applicants, one-time US$50,000
- An additional, non-refundable administration fee of US$50,000 will apply.
- A spouse of the main applicant.
- A child under 30
- Inclusion of dependent siblings of the main applicant or spouse who have no children and are under 18
- Parents of the main applicant or the spouse of the main applicant aged 56 and over who are substantially supported by the main applicant or the spouse of the main applicant.