- Minimum Investment
- Real Estate
- Time to Citizenship
90 - 120 Days
- Visa-Free Access
150+ Visa free destinations
Saint Kitts and Nevis are well known for their cloud-shrouded mountains and beaches. With their tranquillity and laid-back feel, these islands are a welcome escape. Like other Caribbean islands, St. Kitts and Nevis have a tropical climate. Normally June to October is hurricane season, so best time to visit the island is from November to April when you are likely to have temperatures between 25 to 30 degrees Celsius and moderate sea breeze.
Saint Kitts & Nevis is known for several musical celebrations including Carnival. If you want to feel the soft sand on your feet, immerse yourself in an unspoiled utopia, and watch the abundance of wildlife thrive, Saint Kitts and Nevis should be top of your list. Nevis is a popular island for those looking for some alone time. Many celebrities have flocked to Nevis including Jay-Z and Beyonce, Princess Diana, Michael Douglas, and Britney Spears. At 36 square miles, the island is very tiny, with a population of just 12,000. St. Kitts is the larger of the two islands and is just as enchanting. Considered one of the best-preserved forts of the era in the Caribbean, the Brimstone Hill Fortress sits on the island of St. Kitts, atop a steep slope. If you’re looking to see the island in a more leisurely way, St. Kitts Scenic Railway is the best way to sit back and soak it all in.
St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Benefits
Saint Kitts and Nevis passport allows visa-free and visa-on-arrival travel to over 157 countries and territories including Hong Kong, Singapore, Russia, the Schengen Area, and the United Kingdom.
St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment programme has been guaranteed in law by the government since 1984.
No physical residency requirements for citizenship.
No tax on wealth, gifts, inheritance and foreign income.
Dual citizenship is recognized.
Most applicants get a passport in 3-4 months. Learn more.
St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Options
The St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program offers four different investment pathways. Investing in any of the four options can secure your second citizenship in Saint Kitts and Nevis. The investment options are follows:
The Sustainable Island State Contribution (SISC) option replaces the investment option previously known as the Sustainable Growth Fund Option and aims to advance St. Kitts & Nevis’ status as a Sustainable Island State.
- Minimum contribution for single, main applicant is $250,000.
- For a family of two, minimum investment amount is $300,000 and $350,000 for a family of four.
- The property is sellable after 7 years, once, to a buyer who wants to apply for citizenship by investment.
- The minimum real estate investment required by law is US$400,000.
- Additional due diligence fees, government fees and other purchase costs will apply.
- An Approved Private Home can be a condominium or a single family dwelling. Minimum investment for a condominium is US$400,000 and minimum investment for a single family dwelling is US$800,000.
- The property must be held for 7 years and may be sold to another investor applying for citizenship by investment after approval from the Federal Cabinet.
- Minimum investment of US$250,000 to be paid to an Approved Public Benefactor.
Accelerated Application fees
Under the Limited time offer from 1st January, 2023 – 30th June, 2023, the applications under Significant Growth Fund will be accelerated without any additional fee.
Post 30th June, the following expedited fee will apply:
- Main applicant– US$ 20,000
- Each dependant aged 16 and over– US$ 10,000
Due diligence fees
- Main applicant – US$ 7,500
- Each additional dependant aged 16 and over – US$ 4,000
- Main Applicant– US$ 25,000
- Spouse– US$ 15,000
- Qualified dependant below age 18– US$ 10,000
- Qualified dependant below above 18– US$ 15,000
- A spouse of the main applicant.
- Children below the age of 30 who are in attendance at a recognised institution of higher learning and substantially supported by the main applicant or the spouse of the main applicant.
- Parents or grandparents of the main applicant or the spouse of the main applicant above the age of 55 years who are substantially supported by the main applicant or the spouse of the main applicant.
- Unmarried siblings under the age of 30