Premier Consultancy is a reputed UK-based immigration and tax consultancy firm with offices in Dubai, London, Athens, Lisbon and Lahore (hereinafter, “We” “Us” “Our”, or the “Company”). Over the decades, transparency and accountability have been our Company’s core values. We respect the privacy of all our users, visitors, subscribers and clients (hereinafter, “You”, “Your” or the “Users”) and are committed to protecting personally identifiable information You may provide Us through Our website, any application that We make available via an app-store, or any of Our social media platforms (collectively the “Platform”), and the corresponding services available through the Platform (the “Services”).
- applies only to the Platform and not to website(s) or applications of any other companies or organisations; and
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Your name and contact details, including address, email, telephone and mobile number;
- information to enable Us to check and verify Your identity;
- location data;
Your billing information, transaction and payment information and history; and (v) such other information as We may from time to time require to provide the Services and/or comply with applicable laws (hereinafter, the “Personal Information”). You agree and, where required, consent to, the collection of Personal Information and other information about Your usage of the Platform and the Services and information from messages and communications You send to Us. The information is required to respond to Your queries, deal with any of Your requests, and provide the Services to You. If You do not provide such information as may be requested, it may compromise the quality of the Services, and delay or prevent Us from providing the Services to You.
Users may opt out of
- the use of the DART cookie (in Google’s case) by visiting the Google website; and
- Facebook’s cookies by visiting Facebook’s advertising preferences page.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may also share Your information with:
- third parties we use to help deliver Our Services to you (for example, payment service providers);
- other third parties We use to help Us run Our business (for example, marketing agencies or website hosts); and
- third parties approved by You (for example, social media sites You choose to link Your account to or third-party payment providers).
CONFIDENTIALITY & DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may share or disclose Your Personal Information with:
- companies, organisations or individuals outside the Company when We have Your consent to do so;
- Our legal and other professional advisors, for example if they are advising us in respect to the Services or where otherwise necessary to obtain their advice; and
- regulatory bodies, departments and governmental authorities where it is necessary to comply with any applicable laws or regulations, enforce applicable terms of service, prevent actual or potential violations or otherwise address fraud, security or other technical issues, or to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of other Users or the public, as required or permitted by the law.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
To make any requests regarding your Personal Information, or if you have any questions or concerns, You may contact Us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may ask Us whether We are storing Personal Information about You and request a copy of the personal data we hold about You via email upon payment of a fee of [AED● /GBP ●]. We may ask for proof of Your identity before providing any requested information, and shall reserve the right to refuse access to the requested information if identity is not established.
If You do not wish to receive emails about Our Services, You may opt-out of such communications by adhering to the instructions at the bottommost of any of Our emails or by sending a message to Our team at premierconsultancy.com/our-team and insert “unsubscribe” as the subject heading.