Dominica, officially known as the Commonwealth of Dominica, is a sovereign island country located in the Eastern Caribbean. Dominica is known for its beautiful nature, lush mountains, and spectacular coastline. Dominica is considered one of the most beautiful islands in the Caribbean with perfectly unspoiled nature – emerald green mountainsides cascade down to sensational coastlines and the mild Caribbean ocean. The Caribbean island of Dominica is bursting with wildlife, adventurous hikes, and cascading waterfalls. Home to just 72,056 residents there’s plenty of space to explore the untouched beauty on this island. For an island that’s only 29 miles long and 16 miles wide, it boasts 12 stunning waterfalls, the most popular being Trafalgar Falls. Easily accessible with just a 10-minute walk it’s a site everyone can enjoy; and as if the waterfall wasn’t impressive enough, you can enjoy the walk through lush greenery and dip your toes in the hot springs on the way. Home to traditional communities, Dominica is a friendly place with locals who are happy to chat about their island and offer you an insight into their way of life.
Dominica Citizenship by Investment Benefits
Dominica passport allows visa-free and visa-on-arrival travel to over 151 countries and territories including Russia, Hong Kong, Singapore and the Schengen area.
There are no personal visit or physical residency requirements under Dominica’s Citizenship by Investment program.
The Dominica passport programme has been guaranteed in law since 1993
No taxation on wealth, gifts, inheritance, capital gains or foreign income.
Second citizenship is recognized. The country offers irrevocable lifetime citizenship.
Designed to be a smooth and straightforward process with a timeframe of 6 months to your new citizenship.
Dominica Citizenship by Investment Options
The Dominica Economic Diversification Fund (EDF) finances public and private sector projects in the country to increase national development and support the island’s social progress and financial security. To qualify for Dominica Citizenship by Investment under this option, the following non-refundable monetary contributions must be made to the Economic Diversification Fund:
- Single applicant – USD $100,000
- Main applicant and spouse – USD $150,000
- Main applicant, spouse, and up to 2 children – USD $175,000
- Additional dependants under 18 – USD $25,000 each
- Additional dependants 18 years of age or older USD $50,000 each
To qualify for Dominican Citizenship under the real estate investment option, an applicant must buy approved real estate in the country for at least USD $200,000 and maintain ownership for a minimum of three years. If the applicant maintains ownership for five years, they are eligible to re-sell the property under the citizenship by investment programme. The following government application fees are due when applying to the Dominica Economic Citizenship Program under the real estate category:
- Main applicant – USD $25,000
- Family of up to 4 – USD $35,000
- Family of up to 6 – USD $50,000
- USD $25,000 for any additional qualifying dependant
- Processing fees – USD $1,000 per application
- Due diligence fees – USD $7,500 for the main applicant, USD $4,000 for a spouse and USD $4,000 for any dependants aged 16 or above
- Certificate of naturalisation fee – USD $250 per person
- The spouse of the main applicant.
- A child (under 18 years of age) of the main applicant or spouse of the main applicant.
- A child (aged between 18 and 30 years) of the main applicant or their spouse who attends a recognised institution of higher education and is substantially supported by the main applicant or the spouse of the main applicant.
- Parents or grandparents of the main applicant or spouse of the main applicant above the age of 65 years who are substantially supported by the main applicant or spouse of the main applicant.
- Applicants aged sixteen and above will be required to appear for mandatory virtual interviews.
Start your application with us today!
Fill out the form below and one of our top experts will shortly reach out to you.
Premier Consultancy’s team of professional immigration consultants are known for their expert industry advice and for developing an empathetic understanding of client circumstances to deliver results that exceed expectations. Having delivered 500+ passports to extremely satisfied clients, we take pride in our hard-earned reputation as a provider of world-class immigration services.